Monday, January 21, 2019

The Monkey Mountain

by Buster

Today I will tell you about Monkey Mountain!  By the way, the monkeys are sort of greedy!  This picture is one of the greedy monkeys.  He is eating a sweet potato leaf, and I gave it to him!




Daddy has monkey on his shoulder, as you can see, and he is feeding it sweet potato leaves!



This is Child 2 feeding a monkey!  The monkeys like sweet potato leaves, sweet potatoes, and bananas best.  But they do not like green beans as much!


This is me with a monkey on my shoulder, as you can see!


This is also me with a monkey on my shoulder, but I am now wearing Daddy's hat!


This is a huge swarm of monkeys and the little orangish monkeys are the babies!


And that is the end of this article!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I loved your article and the pictures of the baby monkeys are so adorable. Have you ever read the book Caps for Sale? It's about a hat salesman who encounters some monkeys that steal all of his hats while he is asleep. I could imagine that story taking place on Monkey Mountain, especially when I saw the picture of the monkey with his hand on your dad's cap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How heavy was the monkey that sat on your shoulder? Did one of them pee on you? ;) -Briac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL briac nope the monkeys are really nice (but kinda greedy) and they wont pee on you lol but they are pretty heavy it feels like they're gonna crush you -Millie

      Delete