Thursday, January 31, 2019

Art class

by Child 2

 Well, one day, we wanted to do art. So Mom signed us up for an art class- and that's what this article's about.



    We walked into the door of the art class and looked around. It was a small room, but somehow a lot of paintings fit on the walls. That day the project was blow art, and I'll tell you what that is here:

Paint watered down colors at the bottom of your page in big, wet blobs. Then take out a straw and blow on the blobs. The paint should streak up across the page and look awesome. Use different colors to make it beautiful.

Child 1, Buster, and I had all based ours off of the ocean waves. We have black rocks at the bottom and waves splashing up off of them. Here is Buster's picture:


Buster's looks a little bit more like a garden, with those green and yellow streaks, but it is still awesome. Here is Child 1's picture:


I think that instead of ocean waves it looks a bit like purple coral growing up from the rocky ocean floor. It makes me feel calm and cool. It's really pretty.

Before I show you my picture, I need to tell you this:
It was mostly light blues and dark blues and I think it looked the most like waves, but here's the thing: I dropped a GIGANTIC EXTREMELY OPAQUE blob of deep blue paint on my lovely scene. I poured water all over the blob to water it down, and then blew it out, but it's still extremely noticeable- and kind of cool. It is a one-of-a-kind picture. And here it is:



Cool, right?

    The second time we went to art class with our friends. Their names are Noah, a boy who is a little bit younger than me, and Erin, a girl who is a little bit younger than Buster. Noah, Erin, and would be doing cherry blossom blow art, Child 1 would be doing still life, (flowers and an apple) and Buster would be drawing some snowmen. We got to work.

After blowing up green, brown, gold, and black, and after painting bright pink blossoms, our friends and I were done. Here is a picture of my cherry blossom blow art:



It took me some time, and was more difficult than the first blow are I did, but it turned out beautiful. Next, here is Buster's snowman picture:



I think this picture is super cute!! Right? Last, but DEFINITELY not least, there's Child 1's picture:



IT'S SOOOOOOO PRETTY!!!! RIGHT? The coloring just looks so good, and it just touches me... It's still life and still awesomeness.

   We haven't had any more classes, but I'll update you if we do. Thanks for reading!!!

-IceCreamRain

11 comments:

  1. Your paintings look great guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daddy read the update!!!! https://gatewaytomalaysia.blogspot.com/2019/03/art-class-update.html And thanks!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Art class updated is out! Check it out here: https://gatewaytomalaysia.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    2. Sorry, meant here: https://gatewaytomalaysia.blogspot.com/2019/03/art-class-update.html

      Delete
  3. Hi it's Lauren! You guys have great artwork.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, the update is out!!!!!!!! Please read it here: https://gatewaytomalaysia.blogspot.com/2019/03/art-class-update.html

      Delete
  4. Thank you Millie great article love you

    ReplyDelete