Monday, January 21, 2019

PALM TREES & MONKEYS!!!!!!!

by Child 2

Are you ready to go on a wild MONKEY RIDE? Then buckle up, because I'm going to take you through this amaaaaazing adventure!



-IceCreamRain

    Hop into this car, and your adventure will begin!!


You drive for a while until finally you hop out of the car. You are pulled up on the side of a dirt road. Trees stand before you. Strange, purple, sphere-shaped fruits.
You ask, "What are they?" They are oily fruits. You try to climb the tree and pick one, but they are stuck fast.
You pick one of them off the ground and break it open. Orange oozes out of it. You rub it on your hand-- it definitely feels oily!
You get back in the car and drive for a little longer. Soon it's time to get out again at a bottom of a mountain. You do, and gasp. A little stand with stuffed animal stands before you, but that's not the amazing part-- about ten silvery-colored monkeys are scurrying around on top of the shop! You get in a bus and it drives you up to the top of the mountain. You stand out at the edge of the mountain with bags of monkey food in your hands.


You look around. A street, which at the moment is covered in adorable monkeys, stands before you, and behind it is a little grassy area with a couple trees in it. You walk up to a monkey and try to feed it some food, but a lot of people are offering it food at once and it's already eating. You imagine it feels a little overwhelmed.

Next thing you know you're feeding monkeys by the dozen. They reach out and take it from you; it's almost like they're human!!! You soon figure out that if you hold the food out over your shoulder, the monkey will climb you and sit on your shoulder. Then you can just hand the food to the monkey real easily!

Myself, I was trying to get a tiny, adorable monkey to climb me, when suddenly I feel something extremely heavy jump up my back from behind me and grab my food! After I see the picture that my Dad took I realize why the monkey felt so heavy...

AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS WIIIIIILD MONKEY RIDE!!!!!!!!!


-Icecreamrain

4 comments:

  1. That is amazing! Thank you for the way you described your adventure step by step. It helped me to feel like I was going on the journey, too. I can't believe that the monkeys sat right on your shoulders! You guys are much braver than me. It looked like so much fun though. What a cool place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!
    I can't believe you let a monkey sit on your shoulder!
    Keep writing posts please.
    Love Lushi

    ReplyDelete