Thursday, May 16, 2019

The Vietnamese Awesome Resort in Phú Quốc

by Buster

I went to an awesome resort in Phú Quốc, which is in Vietnam, by the way.  And also, it's AWESOME!!!

This is Mom, Child 2, Child 1 and I sitting on Mommy's bed in our fancy awesome villa with a private pool.



The is the roof of Mom's room.  It's cool because you can see the tiles of the roof of Mom's room.
This is Mom's giant tub.  Child 2 took a lot of baths in it.  It took like ten thousand ga-gillion hours to fill it up with water! 
This is Mom's view of the beach.  By the way, the beach is really awesome, except for the fact that Child 2 and I got a lot of foot pokings.  By the way, "foot pokings" means that we got a lot of pokes on our feet in the ocean. 

It was really rainy while we were there but there were a couple of nice days.


This is the non-private pool.  It was deep though! I preferred swimming in the ocean because it had waves.  This is a very, very surprising thing:  the ocean is warmer than the pool!  Normally you'd think that the pool would be warmer than the ocean! 

Child 2, Child 1, and I tried to make a sand fortress a the beach but it collapsed on me a lot.  We never succeeded.  Child 2, Child 1, and I collected a lot of shells and dead coral.  I collected one piece of pottery. 



This is our private pool.  It's very small though. 


This is us eating breakfast at the restaurant.  It was scrumptious.  I got to eat brownies and toast with delicious jam.  For dinner every night I had Vietnamese beef noodle soup and it was the best beef noodle soup I ever had! And Child 2 thought the pizza was really good, which it was. I had vanilla ice cream for one dessert, and the other two days I had chocolate lava cake...which is very tasty, if you've never had it.


This is Child 2 and I in one of the swings that are in the restaurant.  I really want one in my own house back in Somerville! They're really cozy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That resort looks amazing. What do you mean your feet were “poked?” Were you poked by rocks in the water or fish? Chcoclate lava cake sounds so good. Do you remember when Maddy had a lava cake with candy lava spurting out? I hope you get one of those swing chairs in Somerville. We can sit in it together! Love, Avery

    ReplyDelete