Saturday, February 16, 2019

High Tea on Penang Hill

by Buster

I took these pictures myself and it was a very good view - just sayin' !!!  

This is me and Daddy at high tea!  We are overlooking Georgetown and we are on Penang Hill!




This is me, Mommy, Child 1, and Child 2 on a lookout over Georgetown on Penang Hill! The view was very, very, very good.  We took a funicular train to the top of Penang Hill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



 This is me eating one of the best scones in the world! :)



This is the high tea house.  It had a really pretty pond with a lot of lily pads and lilies and birdhouses.


This is me and mommy eating more scones that are very tasty.  This was a very good place to start walking along a very, very, very, very, very long path!


This is the pond!



And that is the end of my high tea article!

2 comments:

  1. Buster! You take such great pictures. This looks like our idea of heaven. Who knew they would have tea and scones with cream and jam in Malaysia. We wish we were there with you right now!! Love to all, Avery, Juliette and Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to spend an afternoon. Looks scrumptious! I love high tea, too. I'm so happy for you all that you're getting to see and do these neat things!

    ReplyDelete